Replacement windows add beauty and value to your home in Portage, IN
At Stash Property Restoration we install replacement windows in a wide range of styles and quality materials to match your home's style and fit your budget. We work with leading window manufacturers to be able to offer the best products and warranties.
No matter what your reason for replacing your home's windows, whether it's greater comfort and energy efficiency, less maintenance or improved appearance (or all of the above), Stash Property Restoration is the window installer you need to help you choose the perfect replacement windows to meet all of your needs.
Call or email us to schedule a free window replacement cost estimate in Portage, Lake Station, Chesterton, or nearby Indiana.
Windows in various sizes and styles can be combined to let in more light and increase ventilation.
Choose your window frame material
Whether you want to replace your existing windows with the same frame material or you're interested in a different material, we offer a wide selection of options and materials to make it easy to match your home's design and your other windows and doors.
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows offer excellent energy efficiency and durability at an affordable price. Learn more about our vinyl replacement windows and installation.
- Wood windows: Interior wood frames combined with exterior aluminum provides timeless beauty, durability and excellent insulative value. We can replace your current windows with beautiful, energy-efficient wood windows that are made to last.
We can take care of:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay and bow windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
New home windows offer many benefits
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New house windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with energy-efficient windows can save you money on your heating and cooling costs.
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New house windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to complement the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get your free estimate for hassle-free window replacement
Replacement windows can give your home the look and comfort you need and provide potential savings on your energy bills. Proper window replacement can also drastically increase the value of your home. To learn more about our services and get a free estimate, call or email us today!
Stash Property Restoration is the trusted window replacement contractor in Portage, Chesterton, Valparaiso, Crown Point, Dyer, East Chicago, Michigan City, Hammond, Highland, Munster, Schererville and throughout the surrounding areas.
Keep your home protected and looking great with your local contractor today
At Stash Property Restoration, we care about keeping your home looking and functioning the way it's supposed to. Whether you need anything from a small roof repair to a complete disaster restoration, we will be there for you with quality products, skilled craftsmanship, and fantastic customer service.
To learn more about our services and get a free estimate, call or email us today! We proudly serve in Portage, Chesterton, Valparaiso, Crown Point, Dyer, East Chicago, Michigan City, Hammond, Highland, Munster, Schererville and throughout the surrounding areas.